Please follow these instructions to control Auto-Tune Pro or Auto-Tune Live's pitch correction with a MIDI track in Pro Tools:
1. If you intend to use a MIDI keyboard, connect it to your computer, start Pro Tools, and make a new session.
2. Create an audio track and a MIDI track.
3. Load Auto-Tune Pro (or Auto-Tune Live) as a plugin insert on your audio track, switch to the "Advanced" view, and turn on the "Target Notes" MIDI control. (In Auto-Tune Live, simply click on the "Target Notes via MIDI" button).
4. Set the output of your MIDI track to "AutoTuneMIDI1"
5. Record enable the MIDI track, start playback (or recording) and perform on your MIDI controller to pitch correct your audio track. Alternatively, you can import a MIDI file onto your MIDI track and use this instead.