Please follow these instructions to control Auto-Tune Pro's pitch corrected output with a MIDI track in Pro Tools:
1. Open a Pro Tools session and create an audio track and a MIDI track.
2. Record or import some MIDI data onto the MIDI track.
3. Load Auto-Tune Pro as a plugin insert on your audio track, switch to the "Advanced" view, and turn on the "Target Notes" MIDI control.
4. Set the output of your MIDI track to "AutoTuneMIDI1"
5. Begin playback in Pro Tools to control Auto-Tune Pro's target pitch with your recorded MIDI note data.