Installation and Compatibility***Important Note***: Our plugins (and all other 3rd-party plugins) are only readily compatible with "Professional" versions of Studio One. If you have an "Artist" version of Studio One, you'll need to get the VST and AU add-on from Presonus and install it in order to load our plugins in Studio One Artist.
If your Antares plug-ins are not showing up in Studio One (64-bit), please be sure that you have installed the 64-bit VST or AU version of the plug-in.
If your license is for an older 32-bit version, you may need to first purchase an upgrade, or alternatively, use Studio One 3 in 32-bit mode.
The installers for older versions of our plugins can be found here.
Scanning for plug-ins
If you have installed a compatible VST plugin, and that plug-in is not showing up in Studio One, please follow these instructions to resolve the issue:
1. Startup Studio One, click on the Studio One menu, open Options, and click the "Locations" icon.
2. Select the VST Plug-ins tab.
3. Make sure the 'Scan at startup’ box is checked.
4. Click the Reset Blacklist button, then click Yes to confirm.
5. In the Locations listing below, make sure that the following plug-in folders are in the list. If they're not, click Add and browse to these locations to add them to the list.
For VST2 Antares plug-ins:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST2 (add this if you're using the 64-bit version of Studio One)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VST2 (add this if you're using the 32-bit version of Studio One)
For VST3 Antares plug-ins:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 (add this if you're using the 64-bit version of Studio One)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VST3 (add this if you're using the 32-bit version of Studio One)
6. Click Apply and Ok.
7. Quit and restart Studio One.