Scanning for plug-ins
If you have installed a Windows-compatible Antares plugin, and it is not showing up in Ableton Live 10, please follow these instructions to resolve the issue:
1. In Ableton Live's upper left menu, go to Options and click on Preferences (or press Ctrl + , "Comma"), then click on the Plug-ins tab
2. For VST3, set "Use VST3 Plug-in System Folders" to "ON"
3. For VST2, set "Use VST2 Plug-in Custom Folder" to "ON"
4. Then click the "Browse" button next to "VST2 Plug-in Custom Folder"
5. Browse to: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST2 and click "OK"
6. Press and hold down the 'Alt' key and at the top of the window click "Rescan"
7. When Live finishes scanning, check for your plugins in Ableton's Browser -> Categories -> Plugins section
At this point you should now be able to use the Antares plug-ins in Ableton Live.