Installation and Compatibility
Please note that the Windows version of Ableton Live 10 is only compatible with VST2 plug-ins. As a result, Auto-Tune 8 and Auto-Tune Live are not compatible with Ableton Live on Windows because they are not available in the VST2 plug-in format.
If your other Antares VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Ableton Live 10, please be sure that you have installed the 64-bit VST version of the plug-in.
If your license is for an older 32-bit version, you may need to first purchase an upgrade.
The installers for older versions of our plugins can be found here.
Scanning for plug-ins
If you have installed a compatible VST2 plugin, and that plug-in is not showing up in Ableton Live, please follow these instructions to resolve the issue:
1. In Ableton, go to the Options menu and click on Preferences. Then click on the File Folder tab.
2. Under the Plug-in Sources section, set the "Use VST Plug-in Custom Folder" option to "On"
3. Click the "Browse" button next to "VST Plug-in Custom Folder"
4. If you're using the 64-bit version of Ableton Live, browse to: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST2 and click "OK."
... or if you're using the 32-bit version of Ableton Live, browse to: C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\VST2 and click "OK."
5. Press and hold down the 'alt' key and click on "Rescan."
At this point you should now be able to use the Antares plug-ins in Ableton Live.