Installation and Compatibility
If your Antares plug-in is not showing up in Logic Pro X, please be sure that you have installed the 64-bit AU version of the plug-in.
If your license is for an older 32-bit version, you may need to purchase an upgrade to the 64-bit version.
Logic Pro X does not support 32-bit plugins.
Scanning for plug-ins
If you have installed a compatible 64-bit AU plugin but that plug-in is not showing up in Logic Pro X, first restart your computer, restart Logic Pro X, and look again. After doing so, if you still do not see the plug-in in Logic, you may need to delete your AU cache file, which will force Logic to re-scan for plug-ins the next time you launch it.
Follow these instructions to delete Logic's AU cache:
1. Quit Logic Pro X.
2. Click on your Desktop wallpaper to focus the Finder.
3. Click on Go in the menu bar, hold down the Option key on your keyboard, and choose Library from the Go menu. This will take you to the User Library folder
4. Once inside the User Library folder, go to the Caches folder and then the AudioUnitCache folder.
5. Drag this file to the trash: com.apple.audiounits.cache
6. Empty the trash.
7. Restart Logic X. Your Antares plug-ins should now be available.