The below information applies only to Antares plug-ins that are authorized with iLok (all plug-ins except Auto-Tune Access and Auto-Key). If you are trying to activate your license for Auto-Tune Access or the standalone version of Auto-Key, please see this help article.
1. Plug your iLok into your computer.
2. Open the iLok License Manager application and log in to your iLok account.
3. Click the "Available" tab at the top of the iLok License Manager.
4. Find the license you are trying to activate, and drag it onto your iLok.
5. You'll be asked if you would like to activate the license. Click "OK" to complete the activation.